Règles de confidentialité
2. Information Collection
2.1. When you access and use the Services, ListGlobally collects the following personal data and information:
- First name and last name;
- Company name, if applicable;
- email address;
- phone number;
- IP address;
- visiting date on the Website;
- research criteria of real estate;
- list of the real estate properties viewed on the Website;
- your interaction with the Services,such as details of your navigation through the Website, including web pages you have visited, saved and logged or downloaded files from; and
- data collected from third-party plugins/websites such as without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Google, WeChat, that are provided when you submit your Personal Data through the Services.
2.2. We collect your personal data when you access and use the Services, in particular:
- when you access and navigate through the Website;
- when you willingly and voluntarily submit personal data through web forms;
- when you submit an inquiry about a real estate property of your interest;
- through third-party plugins/websites; and
- through cookies and other analytics tools.
- Use of collected information
3. Use of collected information
3.1. The personal data listed in Section 2.1 (i) to (iv) are strictly necessary for ListGlobally’s core Service, to forward inquiries made about property listings directly to a house owner, real estate agency or real estate agent, and to connect you to each other for a future potential transaction, i.e. to further inquire about information on real estate abroad of your choice in order to facilitate its purchase. You may withdraw your consent for this data collection and processing at any time. Please note however that such data processing is fundamentally required to provide you the Services, and that withdrawingyour consent may have negative impacts on ListGlobally’s ability to properly provide the Services. In such cases, ListGlobally reserves the right to terminate your access and/or use to all or part of the Services without incurring any liability whatsoever. 3.2. In addition, ListGlobally collects the personal data listed in Section 2.1 for the following specific purposes:
- To provide you email alerts regarding updates on listed real estate properties or on those advertised properties you have inquired to or marked as “favorite”;
- your subscription to ListGlobally’s newsletter, to provide you further news and updates such as newly added properties;
- to provide you with targeted marketing and advertising tailored to your preferences;
- to offer you similar Services;
- to re-engage you accessing and using the Services; and
- for statistical and planning purposes.
4. Third-party websites
5. Communication to third parties
- ListGlobally’s personnel;
- Property owners, real estate agencies or real estate agents;
- ListGlobally’s service providers, such as the companies listed under Section 4 or Criteo for targeted marketing and advertising;
- competent courts or supervising regulatory bodies, when ListGlobally shall be compelled to disclose your personal data, pursuant to any applicable law, regulation or order, e.g. in case of merger, sale or acquisition, or in case of bankruptcy and liquidation, if applicable.
- ListGlobally’s IT systems providers, cloud service providers, database providers and consultants;
- business partners with whom ListGlobally conducts business with, which is necessary to offer the Services jointly with ListGlobally; and
- any third party to whom ListGlobally assigns or transfers any of ListGlobally’s rights or obligations.
6. International transfer
Your personal data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. In submitting such personal data, you specifically agree to that transfer.
8.1. We always strive to ensure security, integrity and privacy of your personal data. 8.2. ListGlobally has adopted and implemented technical and organizational measures, including but not limited to the software and equipment installed to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal data. 8.3. In addition, ListGlobally’s employees and third party suppliers or business partners to whom ListGlobally communicates your personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
9. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You may exercise the following rights under the conditions and within the limits set forth under applicable law:
- the right to access your personal data as processed by ListGlobally and, if you believe that any information relating to you is incorrect, obsolete or incomplete, to request its correction or update;
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data or the restriction thereof to specific categories of processing;
- the right to object to a channel of communication used for direct marketing purposes;
- the right (i) to be informed about any decision making, based the fully automated processing of your personal data, (ii) to express your view on such decision and (iii) to require that it be verified by a human being, except if (a) such decision is directly related to the conclusion of an agreement between ListGlobally and your request is accepted or (b) if you have given your express consent to such automated decision making; and
- the right to request your personal data’s portability, i.e. that the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or transferred to the person of your choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format without hindrance from us and subject to your confidentiality obligations.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction
11. Concerns and Issues